Happy Thursday! I hope your morning has started off great!
Here are some things I’m loving this week.
I wanted to share this workout I did yesterday! It is killer. It made my arms burn and after the weight section there’s some plyometric moves to boost your heart rate and keep you working! My arms are definitely sore after this.
1. This workout.
*the burpees are meant to be full burpees (with a push-up)
2. Overnight Oats.
- 1/2 cup GF oats
- 1 scoop vanilla sun warrior
- 1/2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon flaxseeds
- 1/4 cup pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon raw cashew butter
I cooked this up yesterday and left it in the fridge overnight to eat right away this morning.
3. I want this shirt, I think it would look really cute with a high waisted skirt!
4. I am on the search for these nail polish colours today:
5. Go check out this site. It makes me laugh…out loud
Now I’m off to get a start on this beautiful day!
What are your favourite things this week?