Oh, how I love Fridays. After a long week, the weekend has finally presented itself.
I started the day off with breakfast, coffee, and a workout. Three of my favourite things.
Has anyone noticed the super sized status of strawberries this year. It’s insane. I wonder what kind of things they add to get them to grow so big? Ah, better of not to know I think. Ignorance is bliss.
A couple other things to mention…cookie dough and pudding.
Yesterday was one of those days I decided to get a little crafty in the kitchen.
I love experimenting with recipes and ingredients. I have a couple special things coming up soon! You’ll just have to wait a little while longer
I whipped up another batch of my cookie dough balls. Superb.
Moving on to the pudding, its pretty much a cinch to make. And the ingredients together make this pudding super creamy.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Faux Cheesecake
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons peanut flour
- 1/2 tablespoon cacao powder
- 10-ish drops liquid stevia
- 1/2 banana
- 2-4 tablespoons almond milk (to blend)
Throw all ingredients into a blender or use a hand blender, and blend away. This is the perfect snack post workout or before bed.
Mmm. I love me some pudding.
Five Things Friday
2. Go check out Meg’s High Five Friday post she hosts every week.
I would like to give myself a high five for keeping up with my plan to increase my calories, trying to maintain a positive attitude, and challenge myself to try new things.
3. Wonka created a bunch of the craziest, coolest sounding ice cream flavours. I kind of want to try them just because of their name’s and design. I mean are you even kidding me? Kerfluffle Truffle, Chipperberry Swirl, Caramel Nut Kadoozle, and more. These sound awesome.
4. Go and do this 1000 rep workout. I was a sweaty mess by the end of this. I know there is a lot of controversy with the new bodyrock.tv website, but there is no denying that they can still give me a kick ass workout. I do prefer Zuzana’s workouts, but these still rock.
5. I just love the Ellen Show. And Tony. Watch this pleaseeee.
That is all.
What is one interesting thing you have come across this week?
Enjoy your weekend!!