Hey there Friday, won’t you stay here for a while?! How’s all your day’s going? Good, I am hoping.
It’s that time again it is June 1st! What the…this year is just passing by WAY too quickly, it seems like just yesterday I was ringing in the new year.
Why is it when you get older the years go by faster? And can you believe we are now half way through 2012!! It’s mind boggling to me!
So here we are at the end of May, I thought I’d throw together a post of my favourite May things.
- pumpkin – through out this month I’ve been using it in things such as: pumpkin cookie dough, protein muffins, snacky scones, and this girls pumpkin protein dough. I just love her blog in general clearly
- coconut anythinggg - butter, oil, and flour are by far my favourites. I eat one of these products at least once a day
- LMFAO – sorry for party rockin’
- colourful dresses and dresses in general, dress addiction does in fact exist.
- mascara – specifically diorshow mascara, if I could take one makeup product to a deserted island it would have to be mascara; I just can’t live without it
- the bachelorette – I actually really like Emily this season, I know lots of people don’t, but she’s really sweet, down to earth, and I think her heart is in the right place. Plus who wouldn’t want to be on the show when your budget on clothing is $350,000? I’d sign up for all that.
That’s it for my May favourites. Hope everyone is enjoying their day and you all have fun plans for this weekend!!
What are you favourites for May?
P.S. Isn’t it weird how in the UK and Canada we have a u in favourite, colour, etc. and in the US you don’t do that?
Okay, random tangent, and no one probably cares…