Happy Thursday beauties!
Hope your day is off to a fabulous start.
Phew, I feel like this week has gone on forever, when I woke up and realized it was Thursday, a magical feeling washed over me! Literally, can’t wait for the weekend.
Sometimes simplicities in life are the best things. The warmer temperatures, the brightness in the mornings, and the fact that its berry season. Ah, can’t wait for the summer season to finally arrive. With that, it calls for a simple post today.
A few of my lovely lady blogger friends tagged me to complete a survey, I’ve never done one on the blog before, so decided I’ll get right on that. And I like to read other’s surveys, so here we go!
I have to share 7 random facts/tangents about myself.
- Clueless is my absolute favourite movie from when I was younger. I can recite every line from that movie. Yikes, I need a hobby.
- I don’t like frozen yogurt. I feel like the only blogger who doesn’t like it. I tried it last week and bleh, just not a fan. I’m great at describing things, aren’t I?
- I am a huge neat freak, but in my own unique way. Someone else may come into my room and will not be able to find anything, but I am just organized in a disorganized way, if that makes any sense.
- I have broken 9 bones, not including fingers and toes. Casts were my trendy accessory as a tween. Seriously, I don’t think we have any pictures of me without a cast.(Source)
- I love to watch scary movies, but hate being scared. Whenever I watch a scary movie I think I can handle it, but when its over I go into freak out mode. You know, checking behind the shower curtain, looking under my bed before sleeping, being scared to wash my face because I’m scared when I look up after my face is in the water there will be a person standing behind me…oh, how did that one get in there. Embarrassing little quirks I have.
- My mom and I have the same birthday. I like to just say I was her birthday present, so I never have to buy her anything. Jokesies.
- I also like to add -ies to words, you know twinsies, samesies. It’s very obnoxious when I speak I’m sure. It reminds me of the movie Superbad, which I heart.
I don’t feel like writing the rules, but the gist is that I have to answer 10 questions
1. What is your favorite color?
I’d say pink is definitely my favourite colour in general, but I love to wear blue.
2. What is your favorite animal?
Penguins. Random, I know. But they are just the cutest little birds I’ve ever seen. And I feel bad that they can’t fly. I really want a pet penguin on that note.
3. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink?
Is this even a real question for me? COFFEE!
4. Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter?
I don’t even have a facebook account anymore…wait that’s a lie. I have one, but haven’t logged into it for about 6 months now. And I don’t have a facebook fan page for my blog or anything either. Twitter for the win! Although, I don’t use that much either…
5. What is your favorite pattern?
Um…good question. I’d say polka dots. The’re always cute. Most of the time.
6. Do you prefer getting or giving presents?
I definitely love to give people presents and see their faces light up, but I’m not going to lie, I definitely love getting present too!
7. What is your favorite number?
1, only because my birthday is on the first, so I’ve learned to love that number.
8. What is your favorite day of the week?
I’d say Thursday’s, the weekend just seems so close and everyone’s in a good mood. I think it might be a college thing.
9. What is your favorite flower?
I don’t really have a favourite flower, so I’ll say tulips because that’s about the only flower I know the name of
10. What’s your passion?
Sharing and writing about my love for fitness, nutrition, and life. I believe everyone has the power to live a healthy lifestyle and I would love to guide people to their best health, because it is so different with every person. There is not one definition of perfect health, everyone leads a different lifestyle from one another.
I nominate anyone who hasn’t gotten tagged yet to complete this! It’s fun, I swear.
My mom just promised she’d get me coffee, so off I go!
Have a great Thursday loves!
Answer an above question…or…what’s your favourite drink?