Morning! Its Friday already!
I’m hoping this weekend will allow me to catch up on my sleep. As this week hasn’t been the best sleep wise. Aren’t I always saying that though.
I was basically glued to the TV last night because there were so many good shows on. Hello New Girl, Modern Family, and Real Housewives. Glad these are back into rotation.
My workout this morning was a fun spin class. I probably should’ve slept in, but I got ready and figured I might as well go since I was dressed and up! Plus, I always feel good after.
I’m counting down for the weekend starting now…
5. I can’t stop eating microwaved muffins for snacks.
This one was a pumpkin cream cheese muffin
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 tablespoon brown rice flour
- 2 teaspoons coconut flour
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder + stevia
Microwaved for 2 minutes and 30 seconds.
They are especially delicious with coconut “frosting”…yum!
- I just used 2 tablespoons coconut flour, 1 tablespoon cream cheese (goats), vanilla stevia drops, and 1/4 cup almond milk
4. I got one of my last gold member sweet 15 cards Starbucks will offer.
Since they’re now changing everything up on me.
Not sure how I feel about it yet. We’ll have to wait and see!
3. I’ve still been able to rock out tank tops and skirts so far this Fall.
I’m pretty pumped because usually Victoria ia filled with rain, rain, wind, and more rain by this time of year.
How cute is it that there are little pumpkin shaped sprinkles in there?!
It contains a mix of black tea, cinnamon, cloves, lemon peel, squash, carrot, caramel, pumpkin candies, natural and artificial flavouring.
I admit, I freaked out a bit at first thinking “I will never ever drink this because the sprinkles contain refined sugar”, but honestly its such a minut amount I’ve gotten over that. I’m so lame.
1. J.K. Rowling’s new book is out and I want to read it NOW!
And the plus is its made for a more adult audience. Can’t wait to start it.
And just one more, its my birthday on Monday!!!!!!
Sorry, I’ve said it 1498 times, but you only have to hear for a few more days now;) Off to celebrate the birthday weekend!
What’s your favourite muffin flavour?
Any TV shows your watching this season?