Glad everyone is loving the What’s Beautiful campaign, its pretty amazing stuff!
Today truly felt like Fall, so I had to make sure to stretch my legs out with a nice walk! And it’s Friday too. Hopefully everyone has some fun plans for this weekend! I’m sure it will be fun times over here since it’s our Thanksgiving up here in Canada. Today I’m talking gratitude and how important it is. Details below.
* one of my favorite plank and push-up challenges as well! *
This will be on my agenda every other day now. And I’ve been loving it! I didn’t think I’d be able to manage the whole 8 minutes, but I surprised myself and did it.
Eggy pumpkin coconut oat bran (or coconoat bran) for the win.
- Oat bran, coconut flour, egg whites, chia seeds, pumpkin, banana, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, stevia, and nuttzo nut butter.
What more could you ask for in the morning?
Now for some Friday ramblings…
1. Microwave muffins are my new favourite snack.
This one was another pumpkin cream cheese muffin I made last week. New snack obsession forming.
2. My iherb order came in today!
Super excited about the fact I got more coconut butter, cashew butter, coconut flour, garbanzo bean flour, peanut flour, vanilla stevia, nutritional yeast and sun warrior. Yeah, I ordered a lot….and clearly didn’t picture it all.
3. I’m newly obsessed with the Vampire Diaries.
I don’t know how this even happened? Maybe it was the dress Nina Dobrev wore that intrigued me in the first place. Anyways, I watched about 4 episodes last night. Yikes.
4. Everyday I’ve been trying to overcome negativity in my life. (Hello, mental margaritas). By allowing myself to be grateful and thankful for everyday that I am here on this earth. By finding inner peace within myself, just from writing and allowing myself to be appreciative of every small thing I have in my life in this moment.
* via instagram *
Being in a negative state of mind is one of the unhealthiest stressors our body can undergo. When we talk and think negatively about ourselves it puts added stress onto our brains and as a result our mood, digestion, thinking, and health suffers.
Today I set a simple intention that I would see beauty in every moment I witnessed today. Treat yourself with the kind of compassion you would treat others with. You are in control of how your day will go, so why not make it positive. Living is a beautiful thing, be appreciative that you are alive, healthy and loving.
What are you grateful for in your life today? Simply write down at least 3 things that bring gratitude to your heart on a post-it note and place it on your bathroom mirror or another place you will always see these reminders.
Fill your heart with gratitude, not stress. Be grateful for what you have; past, present and future.
What’s something you are grateful for today?