Hello, Friday! I’m pretty excited for the upcoming weekend, I have a bunch of plans and want to get in some relaxation as well.
Thanks for all your comments on yesterday’s post. It sounds like we all strive to get outside our comfort zones to try and create more balance within our lives. And that it’s important to keep challenging ourselves to help us keep growing as people.
Anyways, let’s get right to the facts.
And then happened to stop by David’s Tea where they had their holiday teas out. It’s a miracle I only made it out with three.
Plus, they were offering the colored tins with no added price, so I got these fun colored tins as well.
Santa’s Secret, Cocomint Cream, and Banana Nut Bread.
All smell amazing.
I’ll let you know which is my favorite after I try them all!
2. Sephora’s holiday limited edition items are out, and I’m dying to get my hands on some of their amazing things. I want it all.
3. My sister, her friend, and I all had a little hang session yesterday where we did really random activities.
Word to the wise…if you put jumping in a leaf pile on your bucket list, take it off now!
Just don’t jump in leaf piles, you will get bugs all over you and in your hair and then have nightmares about it.
Whoever thought that was a fun Fall activity was very, very, very wrong.
4. I’m getting prepared for a baking extravaganza this weekend.
I have plans to start holiday baking, so I can get some good posts ready for the blog. I haven’t baked in about a week and I already miss it.
Any things you’d like me to try and create?;)
Hey there, pumpkin fudge.
I need to make more of this stuff right away. It’s too good.
5. I hadn’t tried this peppermint stevia before and have had it in my cupboard for about 3 months now, but I just tried it out yesterday. Holy, it’s good stuff.
It also makes things seem more festive, which is a clear winner.
Get some if you have the chance.
6. Having “me time” and getting the chance to dive into some good shows and books.
I didn’t get the chance to watch the first season of Revenge, so have been catching up and am now addicted. I’ve been racing through the episodes.
I’m also re-reading The Alchemist, such a good book.
7. Cozy and warm dinners.
Since it gets so dark at like 3 now a days, I’ve been relying on hot meals for Dinner.
I need to branch out with some new recipes , since I don’t think this addiction is going anywhere.
It looks awesomely intense.
What are some random facts you’d like to share?
Have you started any holiday baking or shopping yet?
Any recipes you’d like to see on the blog?
Have a happy weekend!