The week went by so fast. I was quite confused when I realized today was Friday. How the heck did that happen?!
I think Amanda and I are on the same wave length this week.
Every night, I’ve had way too much energy and end up getting into bed at around 12, only to wake up for my workouts around 5-5:30 each morning.
So far I’m not feeling the negatives of this terrible sleeping pattern, but I’m sure it will catch up with me soon.
1. I totally forgot how much I love this protein pudding.
I’ve been nourishing my body with this delicious homemade snack for the past few days now.
I don’t see this going anywhere at the moment. I’ve been adding pumpkin pie spice and an extra sprinkling of cinnamon to bring out the flavors even more. Yum.
2. Okay, it’s not even funny how badly I want this coffee mug!
I don’t even like drinking out of coffee mugs, I stock up on Starbucks to-go cups, since I prefer them out of those.
However, I would totally switch if it meant I could drink out of this awesome mug.
I mean how fun is that mug? I just adore how it “wakes up” when hot liquid is poured into it.
3. Speaking of coffee, I’m waiting for mine to kick in.
I enjoyed a cup alongside the fake fire and reading a new book. I love mornings like this.
Do you like how I’m wearing the same dress I wore Monday, but in a different color. I totally do that with clothes, I buy one thing, love it, and buy it in different colors.
4. I’ve been dying to get into Christmas baking, but just don’t even know what to start with.
So I haven’t made anything. Even though I want to give the oven some loving again!
5. Same goes with Christmas shopping.
I go to the mall, can’t find that “special gift” and end up leaving with nothing, or just with something for myself.
I ended up buying Elf, because I saw it and squealed in delight. How can you not love this movie.
6. An added bonus, I picked up a bottle of my favorite perfume that was on sale.
7. Why must I need to go to about 4 different grocery stores before I can finally pick up everything I need for food items?
It would be so much easier if I could just go to one of two stores and be done.
Sometimes, I have to drive an extra 40 minutes just to pick up one extra thing. So silly.
8. This workout killed me slightly.
She’s a beautiful person inside and out and clearly makes some killer workouts too! I loved this one.
9. I’ve had a few e-mails of people requesting the recipe for coconut “frosting” I make.
It gets super thick and creamy and is an awesome topping for oats or protein muffins.
10. Is anyone else addicted to Sudoku?
I honestly think I’m obsessed with it, everytime I pick up my phone I have to finish a puzzle. I must spend hours a day doing them.
At least it makes up for me not being in school right now, right?
What are some of your confessions this week?
What’s your favorite Christmas movie?
Enjoy your Friday, hope you have some special plans for the weekend!