It’s been quite a while since I’ve actually done a recap of my week in fitness. I figured now is a good time. Maybe I’ll start doing this every Saturday or Sunday. It will help keep me on track with my goals and progress, as well as satisfying some readers requests I’ve been getting!
My fitness routine has definitely been changing. I’m being careful with my intensity. Not going “full throttle” all out every single time I workout. It was just too much for my body to handle that type of intensity everyday.
It’s not normal to be so extremely tired after a workout that all you want to do is lie at home all day because you’re exhausted. That seems like a pretty obvious statement, but it took me a while to realize this myself.
You can tell by my workouts this week that I’m clearly obsessed with blogilates. I honestly find them just as good (or even better) than classes I’ve attended at home in the past.
Of course, you do miss that one on one interaction that pilates instructors provide, but if you’ve already attended classes before and know the technique, then I think it’s very safe and beneficial to do at home!
Monday – Full Body Workout
-Bikini Kickoff Workout HIIT & Sculpt
- Pop Pilates Arm Attack Part 1
- Tone It Up Itty Bitty Bikini Routine
- Tone It Up New Year’s Eve Cocktail Dress Routine
- Tone It Up Thigh Workout
- Tone It Up Fine Toning Arm Routine
Tuesday – 60 Minute Spin Class
Wednesday – Full Body Pilates Routine
- Never Ever Getting Back Together Arm Challenge
- Bikini Blaster 7: Bodacious Back & Sleek Shoulders
- Want You Back Half Cobra Push-Up Challenge
- Victoria Secret Supermodel Stiletto Legs Workout (I don’t use heels for it, I dont think that’s very safe anyways, so I simply stood on my tip toes the whole time – engages more leg muscles this way!)
- Super Shaper Pilates Workout
Thursday – 60 Minute Spin Class
Friday – Full Body Pilates Routine
- Bloat Be Gone Pilates
- Bikini Blaster 5: Muffintopless
- Bikini Blaster 2: Sexy Legs Part 1
- Victoria Secret Arm Slimming Routine
- Crazy Park HIIT Workout
Saturday – 60 Minute Spin Class
Sunday – Rest
As you can see all my workouts (besides 2 spin classes) were completed at home. There is no need for a gym membership or gym classes if you can’t afford one. I found each of my pilates and weight workouts online on you tube.
I will keep repeating this that you do not need a gym membership to keep active, healthy, and fit. Just buy a set of weights and you’re set!
This week was more spinning than I usually do. I had recently taken 2 weeks off of spinning completely, so I definitely missed it a lot! It made me realize how much I really love spinning. I’m also super thankful we now have a spin bike at home, so if I miss a class I have the option of kicking my own butt at home. How fun!
How do you guys like this one day of recapping my week of workouts?
What was your favorite workout this week?
Have a fabulous rest of your Sunday!