It feels like I’ve been gone forever, in reality it’s been three days.
If you saw on twitter, my blog was in commission for most of the weekend, or so I thought. Somehow, I managed to block my own IP address from my website. Not even sure how that’s possible, as I don’t know how to black others. That would happen to me…
Going green is quite easy, just throw a few spinach leaves into a smoothie and you instantly have a more nutrient filled meal. You can’t taste the spinach, I swear.
These have been my go to Dinners as of late. I just make sure to jam pack them with good stuff.
Chia Banana Protein Smoothie
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 scoop sun warrior protein powder
- a big handful of frozen spinach (so simple – just freeze a fresh bag of chopped and rinsed spinach)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 of an avocado (optional for added creaminess)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
Just blend and enjoy!
What’s your favorite green filled food?