Why did it take Friday so long to get here? I feel like this week went on forever. Even so, it’s Friday now so a happy Friday to you all!
With a busy schedule today and a heavier post on Tuesday, I figure today would be the perfect opportunity to move onto lighter things.
1. Pretty sure I’ve mentioned this before, but I’m so addicted to this strawberry lemonade tea.
Oh. My. Gosh. If you live by a teavana you need to buy this; that is if you like strawberry lemonade. Pretty sure I’ll be making this on the weekend but adding a little vodka to it. Perfect Summer drink! Now, I’m really excited to create this.
2. I’ve eaten three of healthy mint chocolate ice cream bowls for Snacks within the past five days.
It’s possible I’m a little too obsessed.
3. Love having fresh flowers to decorate my place with.
4. Bringing back Physique 57 to my routine.
The last few emotional weeks have really take there toll on me, and I’m feeling a little run down mentally – having said that, I’ve been still making in some time for workouts. Sometimes, given these situations – the best thing is to have someone else direct your workout for you. Which is why I’m loving these physique 57 workouts lately.
5. These salt and pepper shakers need to be in my house now.
They make me smile.
6. And lastly, I’m hoping to make this chicken salad over the weekend.
Doesn’t it just look so colorful and delicious?
Hopefully, I can check in this weekend but if not enjoy a beautiful day!
Do you like making up your own workouts or doing DVD’s/classes?
What have you been loving this week?