Italian Turkey Burgers (makes 5 burgers)
- 454 grams extra lean ground turkey breast (1 lb.)
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon italian seasonings
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (if you like spice)
Combine all ingredients together in a bowl and mix until combined. Refrigerate the turkey mixture for about 20 minutes (or longer). Separate into 5 equal sized patties. Cook on a stove or grill about 8 minutes per side (depends on stove).
Top with desired toppings and eat! These are really good and perfectly healthy! I cooked these in a little coconut oil, and it gave them a nice crisp side.