For these hot weathered months, Smoothies have been my making up more than a few of my meals lately. These are just my jam these days.
Strawberry Muffin Smoothie In A Bowl
- 1/3 cup oats (I use gluten-free)
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 a cucumber**
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop protein powder of choice (I use sun warrior – warrior blend)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour (optional, for added thickness and a cake-like texture)
- a few drops liquid stevia
**(Sounds odd, but it compliments the strawberry so well and you get a little veggie kick in there-you could use spinach, but if you eat green smoothies daily, remember it’s important to rotate your greens!)
Mix everything in a blender for a few minutes, until thick and creamy.
What did you get up to this weekend?
Do you like adding veggies to your smoothies?