Walnut Almond Butter
- 1 1/2 cup raw walnuts
- 1 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- *Roast the nuts in a 350 oven for 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes. (optional)
- Once roasted* add the nuts to a food processor. Blend, process, and scrape down the sides every few minutes until the nut butter comes together. This step will take longer if you decide to keep the nuts in their raw state.
- Add in the spices and process again, until your desired consistency is reached.
- Make sure to taste and season more if needed; depending on your personal preference.
- Place in a sealed container, and refrigerate for longer shelf life.