Happy Friday all! The weekend is finally here.
Actually, the week went by pretty fast, so I kind of can’t believe it’s already Friday.
This week has left me filled inspired and full of some new ideas.
It’s been rainy here and it has allowed me to reflect first thing in the morning. Let’s start this weeks confessions.
1. One of my new favorite snacks is cauliflower bites and kale chips.
Oh gosh, I’m officially obsessed with these little nuggets.
They are a perfect little crunch in the afternoon.
2. I think I’ve officially had my last holiday cup of the year.
They just look so sad without their red hue.
This happens to me 98% of the time.
I always just hope people aren’t listening and I can awkwardly stop halfway through my story.
4. I’ve seen this floating around the past week or so (forget from where, sorry) and wanted to share it, simply because it’s awesome.
How true are all those?
I’m definitely putting these into practice.
5. One more reason to celebrate the New Year with a drink or two….this really awesome noise maker that only works after you’ve been drinking.
That’s just weird.
I don’t understand some inventions now-a-days.
6. Oh wait, another reason….apparently partying on New Year’s can make you live longer.
I swear everything can either claim to kill you or make you live longer.
It’s like they decide to switch things up every week., just to keep us on our toes and fear another thing.
7. I’m still candle obsessed.
It kind of makes me think of the holidays, I can’t help but miss them now.
What’s one of your confessions this week?
Happy Friday, have an awesome day!