This week is feeling majorly off for me. Whenever there are holidays during the week, I get all sorts of confused in my schedule. I actually thought today was Saturday, but alas it’s still Friday.
I had an idea for a different post today, but then silly random thoughts ended up screwing up my writing mojo for the most part, so that post didn’t get put together how I wanted it exactly…another day, another more serious posts though! Instead, let’s have talk some fun facts before the weekend shenanigans begin.
1. Due to the fact that the heat has been out of control here my Dinners have looked a lot like this (or smoothie bowls)…
Don’t be mistaken, that’s not Breakfast you’re seeing; rather second Breakfast. I’m all for it though.
2. Obsessed with this Lilly Pulitzer thermal mug.
It’s kind of the cutest thing I’ve seen lately in terms of takeaway coffee mugs.
3. My Snacking habit has progressed just a little bit to the point where I’m combining a huge amount of Snacks and calling that my Lunch for the day.
Sometimes, lots of Snacks make a better Lunch…then well, a “normal” Lunch. (PS. I swear I washed that carrot, it just doesn’t look like it.)
4. I’m so happy I’ve been sticking to my pilates practice.
Each class I take is always a full body workout, but I end up feeling both more peace and strength. I know pilates isn’t for everyone, but I’m so glad I found something I love so much and that I see great results with.
5. Three words. The Mindy Project.
Have you seen this show? It’s all kinds of hilarious – I almost die laughing most episodes.
6. Oh yah, I didn’t tell you all I dyed my hair more blonde.
Like it? Yay? Nay? It’s kind of hard to tell in this sketchy iphone picture. I’ll have to get a better one next time with a more normal camera…
7. New favorite Summer trend.
For some reason I really like the bustier look, even though I definitely didn’t think I would at first. It looks great with high waisted skirts and shorts.
What Summer trends are you loving?
Favorite comedy show? Chelsea Lately is obviously my favorite of all time. I heart her.
What’s your favorite workout?
Have a wonderful weekend everyone! I’m hoping to check in sometime during the weekend, but we’ll see.