Vegan Banana Pancake for One
- 1/3 cup oat flour (ground my oats into flour)
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 banana (mashed)
- 1 flax egg (1 tablespoon ground flax + 3 tablespoons warm water)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- ~2-4 tablespoons almond milk (start with 2 and add more if they need more moisture)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- touch of sweetener (for desired sweetness)
Hopefully you already know how to cook a pancake, but you basically mix the dry, mix the wet (after allowing the flax to “gel” for ~5 minutes). Add wet mixture to dry, coat your pan with a tad of oil of choice (I used coconut oil). Finally, cook for about 4-5 minutes per side on low-medium heat.
Top with desired toppings and enjoy.