Hey heyyy friends!!
Hope your weekend was a blast!
Today I have a vlog for you that I put together. I had been getting quite a few questions on how I make my protein muffins. Plus it’s always fun to actually see someone in person. So, I just figured to make it easier for everyone, I would just make a vlog. Anyone else hate that word? It sounds weird to me…
I hope you enjoyed my first video blog, I definitely felt like a huge dork filming it. Next time I’m sure it won’t be so awkward
It’s noted that I say obviously, and, and uh way too much. Yikes.
- Combine 3 tablespoons of any flour you want to use*
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder and 1/4 teaspoon stevia
- Mix that all together using a fork, until combined
- Add in 1/4 – 1/3 cup of canned pumpkin (or applesauce, mashed berries (jam), banana), the options are up to you
- Add in a couple drops of liquid stevia (I add 7 drops)
- Add in the 1/2 cup of egg white
*The flours I love to mix around with include: Teff flour, brown rice flour, oat flour, buckwheat flour, protein powder, almond flour, coconut flour, and peanut flour. You can customize with any type of flour you would like to use. Feel free to use a combination of different flours as well.
Grab your fork and mix all the ingredients together, very well. Making sure there are no clumps in the bowl.
Microwave for approximately 3-4 minutes. It will depend how strong your microwave is.
After it has finished cooking, remove from bowl, allow to cool for a bit. And enjoy! I like to eat mine cold, so I just place it in the fridge until I’m ready to eat it.
- A whole grain that is high in vitamin C, thiamine, calcium, and iron. Naturally gluten free.
Sun Warrior Protein Powder-
- Contains all 9 essential amino acids. High in essential nutrients (thiamin, phosphorus, potassium, riboflavin, and iron). Is an easily digestible protein powder.
- High in fiber, iron, magnesium, manganese, potassium, vitamins A & C, and phosphorus. Loaded with the antioxidants, alpha and beta-carotenes.
- No cholesterol or saturated fat. High in riboflavin, selenium, and vitamin B.
I hope you all enjoy your Monday!
Have you ever made a video blog before?